Terms and Conditions regarding the use of the website – www.mmpi.ie
Access to the site and the use of information contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important. Please, therefore, take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted their contents.
- Information appearing on this website is supplied in accordance with the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of Ireland. By using this site you accept that the use and operation of the site and any information given on the site will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and in the case of
any claim or dispute arising out of or in relation to or in connection with the terms and conditions relating to the use of the site you accept that the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
- The contents of this website are for information only. While care has been taken in the preparation of the information it is of a general nature only and users should not rely on any information contained in the website in relation to any specific matter without taking the appropriate professional advice. The information is not intended for distribution or use by persons or any entity outside the jurisdiction of Ireland and persons accessing this site should inform themselves about and observe any restrictions relating to such use. If you are in doubt as to whether access to the site or use of the information is permitted please do not proceed further. Information supplied on this website does not constitute an offer or solicitation of investment, financial, banking or other services by MMPI.
- While all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all information on the website is correct at the time of inclusion, MMPI makes no representation that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such.
- MMPI may update or change the information on this website at any time without giving notice of the changes. Any opinions expressed or estimates given reflect MMPI’s judgement at this time and are also subject to change without notice. Therefore, you agree that MMPI will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
- In order to process your request for a preliminary quotation, MMPI may need, where it is considered necessary, to provide information concerning your transaction to any company within the MMPI group or to a credit reference agency. In addition, MMPI may hold and process information in connection with your request for administrative, customer care and service purposes. By proceeding with any application you will be deemed to have accepted this condition.
- Access and use of this website is at the user’s absolute risk. While every effort has been made to ensure that communications through the MMPI internet site are by means of a secure connection, there is a risk that such communications may be intercepted by third parties and/or incorrectly delivered inadvertently or otherwise. The confidentiality of such communications cannot be guaranteed. You should not divulge personal information over the Internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology.